Sunday, May 21, 2006

NEWSBOYS IN SAINT JOHN

That is right! Newsboys were in Saint John last night(May 20). What an amazing show that was. I have never been to a Christian concert before. Now mind you that I did not know all the words to any of the songs, however I did know the words to the "Breakfast" song and enough words to all the other songs to have fun with it. The lights were awesome, and it so full of energy. I had a blast. My ears were ringing afterwords, and I could barely speak, my throat was soooooooooooo sore! But it was all worth it. Peter (the lead singer) had a very powerfull message about not worrying about the past because there is nothing you can do to change it, and no need to worry about the future because God is already there. Just learn the lessons from the mistakes that you have made in the past and apply them to the present. Sorry I have no pics but I have no digitial camera. Well gotta go for now

Later

Newman

5 comments:

Kent said...

Hey Newman.

Writing you from Moncton. I was also at the Newsboys concert and had an awesome time. I have been listening to those guys off and on for about 15 years and it was so awesome to see them live and in person.

Check out my Blog if you wish

Huthouse said...

Mark,

I waz there too! Keep on bloggin'!

Hutt
2tim1.7

matthew said...

Hey Mark....congrats on all that cool stuff that's happened to you since we last saw eachother

Richards' said...

Hey Mark, SAY SOMETHING!

Ceri Fletcher said...

I found you...