Sunday, July 02, 2006

Four things about me.

Ceri Davies (now Fletcher) emailed this to me, so I see it only fitting that I will add this to my blog.


A) Four jobs I have had in my life:

Sales Rep. @ Fawcett's Ace Building Center
Delivery Rep. @ Car Quest
Sales Rep. @ Pants-n-Tops
Employee @ MacDonalds

B) Four movies you would watch over and over:

Remember the Titans
A walk to remember
John Q
Freaky Friday

C) Four places you have lived:

Sussex, NB
Norton, NB
Havelock, NB
Saint John, NB

D) Four TV shows you love to watch:

Big Brother
Simpsons
CSI (all three of them)
Without a trace

E) Four places you have been on vacation:

PEI
Wisconsin
NYC
Georgia

F)Web sites you visit daily:

Hotmail (check my email)
Mail.com (my other email acount)
New Brunswick Government website
NHL

G) Four of my favourite foods:

Autumn Chowder
Pasta
BBQ anything
Seafood

H) Four places I would rather be right now:

Bed
Relaxing on the Beach
not really sure for the other two

Well that is all talk to you all later

Newman

5 comments:

Richards' said...

i agree... glad you are blogging again MArk! Hey, when are you and Joy trying to grow your family?

Newman The Great said...

We both really want children, but there a couple of things we have to clear up as far as money goes, and than from there. I can not wait to be a dad.

matthew said...

good couple of posts mark. God bless :)

Richards' said...

You are becoming a BBC slogger!

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! free christmas card graphics http://www.van-floor-mats.info Short accutane charleston southern soccer Term life insurance quotes available Ipod battery problems Pink rose wedding boquets pictures Eyewear stores in georgiausa Erotic diaper story jogging stroller Ad adware pro Bichon frise license plate frames for auto Sears credit card bill pay New games releases