Sunday, September 10, 2006

Summer is over....I am back to a committed blogging season!

Well the summer is over and I am back to my regular blogging season. I must say for summer, we haven't had much of one here in New Brunswick. It has been full of rain, and cold weather. There were some days and weekends that were sunny and hot, and for that I am thankful. Mostly because they landed on weekends that I had off, and had something planned. I didn't to much big stuff, but still had a blast in what I did. I am still working on getting a digital camera so that I can download pics. Joy and I went to St. Martins for the long weekend in May. It was fun. When we got there, they booked the wrong night for us, so instead of staying in a cabin, we stayed in a fifth wheeler for the same price. It was really awesome. Than we went to the Fundy Trail and had a nice afternoon of walking. We ended the weekend by going to St. John and having dinner and a movie. In July we were apart of Ceri Davies now Fletcher, wedding. We drove Troy Carruthers down to Bangor to fly down to his last part of seminary. We stayed in Brewer for the night at the Tappers. It so awesome to see them again. They have to beautiful kids. When were coming back across the border, we were rear ended but there was no damage done, so we kept going. We stopped in Grand Manaan to finish our weekend. That was ablast. I must say I have done quite a bit of stuff. Well I will be posting hopefully every day so until than keep it real.

Later

Newman

3 comments:

Steph said...

Hey Mark! congrats on being married and everything else that's going on, good to see you in the blogging world!

Jecca said...

Mark! I just discovered you have a blog! Glad to hear all is well. :)

Anonymous said...

Good post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you as your information.