Sunday, November 12, 2006

This new fire is totally awsome.


The Lord is good and His Love endures forever. It is truly amazing how for such a long time believers can talk the talk but for some reason not walk the walk. For a long time now I have been a christian who decides it necessary to live this luke warm life. This is the realization that I have come to. Who is it for me to take the gift that cost my Saviour His life and treat it like some play toy that is here today and gone tomorrow. Who is it for any of us to do that. I love the Lord with all my heart and all my strength and all my mind. I place this post to challenge myself daily and to also challenge my fellow brothers and sisters in Christ to daily take up His cross and go forth bearing fruit that will enhance the Kingdom of God. My goal is to be able to get on here daily and post thoughts that the Lord has shared with me. I want to thank my sister in Christ Missy who has encouraged me to not give up the good fight to see that as many people come to the Lord as possible. And you know what for those that wonder the purpose of life, well there it is. To go forth and see as many people come to the Lord as possible. Praise be to God.

Blessings upon you and yours

Newman

4 comments:

Steph said...

Good to hear from you Mark

Richards' said...

Hey Mark, I came and read your blog.... Good to hear you are still holding strong! I still see no word of baby making! What's up with that!

Richards' said...

update maybe? it's been 4 months!

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!